Digital Transformation Strategy 2018-2025
The DTA is responsible for strategic and policy leadership on Whole-of-Government and shared information and communications technology (ICT) investments and digital service delivery.
By 2025, Australia
will be one of the
top three digital
governments in the
world for the benefit
of all Australians. INTTN works to ensure Indigenous Australians are aware, informed and can play an active role with Strategies like this one for Australia.
These provide focused areas of development to achieve our vision.
Government that's easy to deal with:
• Intuitive and convenient services
• Integrated services supporting your needs and life events
• Digital identity for easy and secure access
Government that's informed by you:
• Smart services that adapt to the data you choose to share
• Greater insights for better services
• Trust and transparency
Government that’s fit for the digital age:
• Expanding digital capability
• Developing modern infrastructure
• Providing accountability