Key Drivers Overview: Legislation, Policies & Strategies
A commitment to a greater cause is the key driver at INTTN.
The INTTN model encompasses a specific suite of legislative, policy and strategic instruments in its design to act as a direct and indirect vehicle to drive and deliver positive change at high quality and performance.
The collective suite of legislation, policy and strategy includes:
- The 17 Goals: Sustainability Development
= Indigenous Procurement Policy Framework
- Reconciliation Action Plan Instruments
- National Agreement on Closing the Gap
- Digital Transformation Strategy 2018-2025
- Indigenous Digital Inclusion Plan